VERVE Magazine Vol 19/20, Paris 1946 Picasso Edition First Edition Lithographs
Volume V Issue number 19 and 20 Paris. Printed from stone masters by Teriade under supervision of Matisse. 39 double sided pages plus frontispiece. Bound with heavy card covers.
See photo showing some page separation from spine. All pages intact all Lithographs as published. Condition very good commensurate with age.
Light pencil notation in corners of some pages. Comes with original colored dust cover in good condition. Top left corner shows some light damage as shown in photo. Lithographic colour plates printed for Teriade by Mourlot.
Size approx 14 x 10.5 inches. This item is in the category "Art\Fine Art Prints". The seller is "ianabc" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped to Canada, United States.
- Artist: Pablo Picasso
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Size: Large
- Signed: Yes
- Title: Verve Artistic and Literature Quartely
- Material: Matte Paper, Paper
- Region of Origin: Paris France
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Subject: Cats, Dancing, Mythology, Still Life, Women, Famous Paintings/Painters, France
- Type: Stone Printed Lithography
- Year of Production: 1946
- Item Height: 14 in
- Style: Contemporary Art, Impressionism, Modernism
- Theme: Art, History, Expressisim Fauvism Cubism
- Features: 1st Edition
- Production Technique: lithographs printed from stone masters
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Item Width: 10 in
- Culture: European
- Time Period Produced: 1925-1949